The Blackstar CMS now has a usable feature set. You can:
- Create and edit content, with a fancy new markdown editor
- Tag and search for content
- Work with media assets (non-image media still needs work)
- Pull content using the .net client
- Install Blackstar CMS as a service on Windows or Linux (more on this later)
Things that Blackstar CMS still cannot do, but will soon:
- Be reliably used in production
- Provide authentication and authorization for content access and administration
- Provide built-in SSL/TLS support
Install Blackstar CMS as a service on Windows or Linux
Installation packages are now available for Windows and Linux. To receive access to the installation packages, along with install instructions, join the Blackstar CMS mailing list.
If you are already on the list you will receive a link to the download soon.